A local tourist guide is definitely going to enrich your Karlovac experience. We recommend one of the professionals that’ll do his or her best to make you fall in love with this unique town.
As our guides are rather busy tending to numerous groups, contact the Bastion tourist guide association as soon as possible to make sure one of them is going to wait for you, too.
Bastion association e-mail: email@example.com
Tourist guides Bastion: POPIS_ČLANOVA_BASTION_2018
KARLOVAC COUNTY TOURIST GUIDE ASSOCIATION FEES
Panoramic bus tour with a walk through the historic Old Town (the Star).
Up to 2 hours. 350 kn
A panoramic bus tour with a walk through the historic Old Town (the Star), with the addition of one or more tourist points of interest: the Dubovac Castle, the Turanj Homeland War Museum, Kamensko, the Holy Trinity Church or St Nicholas Church.
2 to 4 hours 350 kn
+ 50kn per additional site
Panoramic bus tour, a visit to the historic Old Town (the Star) and to Ozalj.
Up to 5 hours 500 kn
A half-day trip around Karlovac County (optional sites: Rastoke [+ Barać Caves], Petrova gora or Ogulin)
Up to 6 hours 600 kn
- All fees excluding VAT
- Tickets for various attractions (museums, churches…) not included
- Foreign language tours +30% of the basic fee
- Two or more guides needed for groups of more than 50 members
- A 50% fee applies if a booked tour is cancelled less than 24 hours in advance
- Guide’s waiting fee: 50 kn per hour